Outdoor Living at its Finest:
- Pool deck includes covered areas under upper house deck with multiple sleek heating units to add warmth on cooler evenings.
- Glass guard rails shield cool breezes, but allow view to trees and vistas.
- Multiple seating areas offer options for seating.
- Pool and entertaining deck access were vastly improved by adding direct stairways linking the upper (living) floor of the house. New folding door system opens lower floor to the pool deck, allowing greater indoor/outdoor flow.
- Complementary combination of materials with varying and contrasting textures: coloured concrete, pre-cast concrete, flamed basalt, ledge stone.
- In-deck fountain jets along sides of pool.
- Built-in outdoor kitchen with bar fridge allows complete outdoor living.
- Hot tub positioned for view.
- Outdoor sound system.
- Pool deck, kitchen, bar and plantings help to screen views to neighbouring properties.
Our client’s steeply sloping yard was virtually unusable. They contacted several construction firms to create a multi-level outdoor living space and they were told time after time that the project just couldn’t be done. This outdoor space was one of the most challenging landscapes we’ve ever had to work with but Flintstones delivered. They wanted an outdoor living space and pool area where they could enjoy time with their family — and we gave them that and so much more.
Awarded Best Outdoor Living Space of the Year – 2016